Alerts will automatically indicate when an objective needs attention or is at risk.
Show or Hide Alerts
Toggle the Alerts button to show or hide alerts on any page that displays OKRs.
Alerts are displayed in orange or red for each objective. A solid indicator refers to the listed objective, and an outlined indicator refers to a child objective (or even a grand-child objective).
Click the indicator to see the alert message.
Needs Attention: Shows that an objective (or its child objectives) appear to fall outside of OKR best practices. Indicators include:
- Not started yet, 7 days past the start date
Not aligned to any objectives
Objective does not have key results and is a team or individual level objective
- Objective has too many results. Best practice is to have 3-5 key results
- Score is higher than 0.8. Consider setting the goal higher next time.
At Risk: Shows that an objective (or its child objectives) appear to have a significant issue with configuration or progress. Indicators include:
- Progress off by more than 25% from expected progress based on start and due date of OKR
- Objective is past its due date
- Does not have an owner
- Key Result and Objective time periods do not align
- Objective dates do not align with period dates